Supporter Survey 2019 Prize Draw – Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions for the Supporter Survey Prize Draw (“Prize Draw”)
1. The promoter of this Prize Draw is Prisoners of Conscience, registered charity number 213766; registered address PO Box 61044, London SE1 1UP.
2. The Prize Draw is open to all UK residents, aged 18 years or over, who responded to the 2019 Supporter Survey, except for employees of the Charity, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the Prize Draw.
3. The Prize Draw is free to enter, and no purchase is necessary.
4. Participants will be automatically entered into the Prize Draw if they respond to the 2019 Supporter Survey by Midnight (GMT, UK) on Saturday 30 November 2019 and confirm in their response that they want to be entered into the draw. There is only one entry per person.
5. The closing date of the Prize Draw is Midnight (GMT, UK) on Saturday 30 November 2019. Responses received after this time will not be entered into the Prize Draw.
6. The Charity accepts no responsibility for entries not successfully completed due to a technical fault, technical malfunction, computer hardware or software failure, network or server failure of any kind.
7. The winners will be chosen by random draw, from all entrants in the Prize Draw, supervised by an independent person at 10am (GMT, UK) on Monday 2 December 2019.
8. There is one prize for this competition:
8.1 A 2-night stay at La Petite Maison, self-catering cottage.
8.1 (a) Valid between 1 April 2020 and 30 September 2020. Once confirmed by the proprietor of La Petite Maison no alterations or cancellations can be made. In case of alteration or cancellation, you will forfeit the accommodation. The arrangement relates to the entire cottage based on up to six people sharing. Subject to availability. A minimum of four weeks’ notice must be given. If a booking is requested during La Petite Maison’s peak period they are entitled to deny confirmation. Travel is not included. The remote location of La Petite Maison requires guests to bring a car. No food or drink is included. All reservation requests must be made in writing only to email@example.com La Petite Maison has the right to update these terms and conditions. Maximum six guests allowed.
9. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable and no cash alternative is offered.
10. The Charity reserves the right to replace the prize with an alternative prize of equal or higher value if circumstances beyond the Charity’s control makes it necessary to do so.
11. The decision of the Charity regarding any aspect of the free draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
12. Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Charity reserves the right to refuse entry or refuse to award the prizes to anyone in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
13. The Charity reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
14. Insofar as is permitted by law, the Charity, its agents or distributors will not in any circumstances be responsible or liable to compensate the winners or accept any liability for any loss or damage occurring as a result of taking up the prizes except where it is caused by the negligence of the Charity, its agents or distributors or that of their employees. Your statutory rights are not affected. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall limit or exclude the Charity’s liability for fraud, personal injury or death, after which investigation is found to have been howsoever caused by the Charity.
15. The winners may be asked to participate in publicity related to the Prize Draw which may include the publication of their name and photograph in any media. The winners have the right to choose not to participate in publicity.
16. Personal data supplied during the course of this Prize Draw may be passed on to third party suppliers only insofar as required for fulfilment/delivery/arrangement of the prize. The Charity will only use your data for its own purposes in accordance with our Privacy Statement.
17. The Prize Draw, and these Terms and Conditions, and any dispute or claim between the parties arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation (including non-contractual disputes or claims) shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the law of England and Wales. Each party irrevocably agrees that the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction to settle any dispute or claim (including non-contractual disputes or claims) arising out of or in connection with the Supporter Survey 2019 Prize Draw and / or these Terms and Conditions, or their subject matter or formation.
18. The Charity reserves the right to make changes to these Terms and Conditions from time to time.